Serialisation in Action: Turkey
What better way to see how Serialisation works? Go to a nation that is already Serialised – Turkey!
2 Site Visits: Manufacturing and warehouse site visits
4 Case Studies: Sanofi, Novartis, GS1 and Ministry of Health Turkey share their practical experiences of serialisation
1 Crash Course: Yildirim Meteris, Head of ICT Department, Toksöz Group to deliver a hands-on workshop on ppreparing for serialisation and a three year roadmap to success.
Serialisation in Action is a two-day event offering you a unique insight into a serialised manufacturing line through a site visit to a manufacturing site teamed with a visit to a warehouse. The event will also offer you practical case studies on implementation and lessons learnt.
And if that isn’t enough, the event will also give you a chance to roll your sleeves up and take part in the interactive Crash Course on Serialisation – what to expect, overcoming challenges and lessons learnt.
Pharma IQ’s Serialisation In Action: Turkey is taking place in Istanbul, Turkey on 14th & 15th April 2015. With global regulations closing in and the release of the Final Delegated Act, the pharmaceutical industry have started to implement their serialisation strategies with the hope of not only becoming globally compliant but also optimise the business benefits of serialisation.
This is the only event to show you serialisation in action through manufacturing site visits, practical case studies and a crash course on implementing serialisation
Serialisation in Action: Turkey with offer you the following:
- An insight into a real life working serialisation manufacturing site and warehouse
- Practical case studies on implementation: lessons learned and overcoming challenges
- Crash Course in Implementation: Preparing for Serialisation – what to expect and preparing a roadmap to serialisation over the next three years
This will be delivered over two days:
- Morning Site Visit with a leading manufacturer
- Afternoon Site Visit at the Nobel Pharma Warehouse
- Dinner Cruise
- Case Studies from Sanofi, Novartis, GS1, Ministry of Health and Nobel Pharma
- Crash Course on serialisation implementation
Why you can’t afford to miss Serialisation In Action: Turkey:
- GAIN AN OVERVIEW OF SERIALISATION IN ACTION: Manufacturing site and Nobel Pharma will invite you into their manufacturing and warehouse sites where you can witness serialisation in action.
- IMPLEMENT YOUR SERIALISATION STRATEGY: Sanofi, GS1 and Nobel Pharma will talk about their current experiences in Serialisation
- CREATE A ROADMAP TO SERIALISATION: Consultant to give you all the answers you need to ensure you are ready for serialisation
- NETWORK ON OUR DINNER CRUISE: All work and no play is just boring so why not explore the city of Istanbul through the dinner cruise
With all these solutions given by leading industry experts, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
See you in Istanbul!